Environmental noise pollution is an ever-increasing problem. The various sources: Aircraft, Road Traffic and Wind Farms are reviewed, but the latter source, because of the intrusive, impulsive and incessant nature of the sound emitted, is the major focus of this review. Wind turbines produce a range of sound but it is the Infrasound and low frequency noise which deserves special attention.
Browse by Category
- Mordor comes to Fife | Scottish Parliament Official Report – Auto Republish
- Chemical plant faces tighter controls after unacceptable flaring – Auto Republish
- Residents set to attend Community Day at Mossmorran – Kingdom FM – Auto Republish
- Holyrood Debate – Mossmorran – Motion S5M-11398
- Mossmorran closure demanded at Holyrood amid plant maintenance fears – Auto Republish