Environmental noise pollution is an ever-increasing problem. The various sources: Aircraft, Road Traffic and Wind Farms are reviewed, but the latter source, because of the intrusive, impulsive and incessant nature of the sound emitted, is the major focus of this review. Wind turbines produce a range of sound but it is the Infrasound and low frequency noise which deserves special attention.
Browse by Category
- Mossmorran flaring probe expected before the end of 2018 – Auto Republish
- Shell and ExxonMobil in firing line over unplanned flaring – Auto Republish
- Mossmorran investigation expected to conclude by November – Kingdom FM – Auto Republish
- Take a peek at what’s in the Central Fife Times this week – Auto Republish
- Call for public health inquiry into Mossmorran flaring – Auto Republish