A video record of the first public meeting held on the 5th July 2017 at Lochgelly Town Hall which seen between 150-175 residents in attendance.
Invited panel members were:
- John Drummond: chair for meeting
- James Glen: Mossmorran Action Group
- Katrona Turner: Mossmorran Action Group
- Linda Turner: Fife Council – Environmental Health
- Kenny Bissett: Fife Council – Environmental Health – Air Quality
- Rob Morris: SEPA – North Area Manager
- Alistair Bain: Councillor & Mossmorran Safety Committee chairperson
- Catherine Cubitt: ExxonMobil – declined to attend
- John Raine: Shell – declined to attend
- NHS Fife: declined to attend
Special thanks to: Lorraine, Kitty and Jackie from Fife Council for arranging the Town Hall, free of charge which allowed the meeting to go ahead.