Lochgelly Community Regeneration Forum and Lochgelly Community Council have been approached by a number of Lochgelly residents expressing concerns about health and environmental issues. The Regeneration and Community Council members have been responding to some of the concerns based on findings from previous investigations. However it was agreed that some additional work would be undertaken to assist with queries.
Browse by Category
- Mossmorran flaring probe expected before the end of 2018 – Auto Republish
- Shell and ExxonMobil in firing line over unplanned flaring – Auto Republish
- Mossmorran investigation expected to conclude by November – Kingdom FM – Auto Republish
- Take a peek at what’s in the Central Fife Times this week – Auto Republish
- Call for public health inquiry into Mossmorran flaring – Auto Republish