Images from the first public meeting held at Lochgelly Town Hall (5th July 2017) which seen around 150-175 residents in attendance.
Browse by Category
- Mossmorran flaring probe expected before the end of 2018 – Auto Republish
- Shell and ExxonMobil in firing line over unplanned flaring – Auto Republish
- Mossmorran investigation expected to conclude by November – Kingdom FM – Auto Republish
- Take a peek at what’s in the Central Fife Times this week – Auto Republish
- Call for public health inquiry into Mossmorran flaring – Auto Republish