Original Source: Source link
One woman’s brave story about life after losing her limbs to sepsis features in tomorrow’s Central Fife Times, as well as the ‘sickening’ break in at a Benarty charity shop and the 84-year-old burning rubber on a motorbike.
We’ve also got the night fishing escapade in Lochore Meadows that ended with a missing girl being found and the people who’ve been told not to move into their new home in Hill of Beath.
Here are some of the stories making the news this week:
* More than £18,000 raised as little Robyn is laid to rest
* Kelty mum: I’ve been ‘blackmailed’ into sending my kids to school
* Fifers asked to sign up for virus vaccine trials
* Crash banger wallop as crowds enjoy a rollover at Lochgelly
* The show can’t go on as theatre bosses say opening as ‘not viable’
* ‘Sepsis Raw and Real’ is Marguerite’s brave story of fighting back
* Born to be mild: Isobel’s burning rubber at 84
* High school kids asked to wear face masks from Monday
* Women’s hourly pay at Fife Council is higher than men’s
* Flu vaccinations may take place away from health centres
* Night fisherman caught more than he bargained for at Meedies
* Man charged with rape in Kelty
* ‘Devastating’ storm shows Cardenden needs better protection
* Hearts-stopping: Cowden race to fix floody mess before cup tie
* Water mess as residents told: ‘Don’t move into your new home’
* ‘Sickening’ break in at Benarty charity shop
* Knockhill ‘bitterly disappointed’ as fans miss out on touring cars
* Local firms urged to apply for virus grant funding
* Fife’s football family pays tribute after death of Brian ‘Gunter’ Marr
* Party’s over as cops get Covid powers to intervene
* The Games won’t begin as Bowhill admits defeat
* MSP slams rise in vandalism and fly-tipping
* We’ll be back in the swim in four weeks
* You’re hired: Apprentices sign up at Mossmorran
* Rail fare rises worry Fife MSPs
* Men charged after Cowdenbeath drugs bust
* Lockdown vacuum created new opportunity for fitness guru Robyn
And that’s not all. We’ve got nine pages of puzzles, our lively letters page, memory lane, image of the week, politician’s opinion and much more.
Don’t forget to pick up your copy tomorrow.